Dunderdon P12 Work Trousers Cordura Denim - Stonewashed
P12 Work Trousers Cordura Denim - Dunderdon
Work trousers made of Japanese denim of the highest quality with an optimal fit. These classic jeans are combined with handy solutions such as the two leg pockets with integrated meter pocket, detachable pockets, detachable D-rings and reinforced nail pockets and kneepad pockets. Available in raw (unwashed) and stonewashed (each pair has a unique wash). Adjustable trouser legs for an optimal fit.
- Drawstring in the leg
- Large leg pockets with zipper
- Detachable loose hanging nail pockets from Cordura®
- Pockets on the inside for knee pads made of Cordura®
- Detachable key and tape holder on the nail pockets
- 100% cotton ring-spun denim, 400 g / m2
- Machine wash 40 degrees C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Cordura®: An extremely tough and hardwearing material, used to reinforce exposed parts such as pockets, knees and sleeves. It is also water and dirt repellent, easy to care for and retains its shape.
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.