Dunderdon P16 Work Trouser - Black
P16 Work Trouser - Dunderdon
Worked work trousers for multifunctional use, suitable for craftsmen, adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts. Made from Cordura ripstop DWR and Nylon / Spandex on the back, at the crotch, knees reinforced with Kevlar stretch and drawstrings in the legs. The nail pockets are removable thanks to the Dunderdon Multipoc system with press studs and D-rings, making the bag easy to move to another location. The nail pockets have a hidden drawstring with which the bag can be closed. The height of the position of the knee pads is adjustable with a hidden drawstring and Velcro fasteners fix the knee pads in the right place. The P16 contains many useful features that you may not notice at first glance. Typically Dunderdon.
- Drawstring in the legs
- Two leg pockets with integrated ruler pocket
- Detachable nail pockets in Cordura ripstop
- Hidden drawstring and velcro straps for adjusting the position of the knee pads
- Detachable D-rings with 10kg load capacity per rin
- 200 g Cordura rip stop shell material 250 g Nylon / Spandex stretch panel fabric 420 g Kevlar stretch knee reinforced fabric
- Machine wash 40 degrees C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Cordura®: An extremely tough and hardwearing material, used to reinforce exposed parts such as pockets, knees and sleeves. It is also water and dirt repellent, easy to care for and retains its shape.
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.