Work Jeans Bud Raw Denim Stretch Loose fit - Plus
Raw Denim Jeans with Multi-Pockets, Preformed Knee Area and Vantage Cordura Nail Pockets - Wider Regular Straight Cut
- triple stitching on the most stressed areas
- designed and carefully crafted to serve you for years
- after short period of breaking-in and first wash, our jeans will become part of you
- button fly
- nail pockets can be hidden into regular pockets
Fields of use: production office work and supervision, auto repair shop, service industry, construction, other outdoor jobs, free time leisure wear
- cotton: 98% / elastane: 2%
- 12oz Candiani raw stretch denim
How to wash:
- Always turn your garment inside out and wash separately or together with dark clothes at 30 degrees Celsius
- Use mild detergent for dark colours without bleach
- Use the program under 1.000 RPM on your washing machine
- Air dry inside out - DO NOT tumble dry
- Iron inside out
So pay attention: after washing the pants, the color changes (see example between the images). And please bear in mind 2-3% shrinkage after first wash.
RAW DENIM: Raw denim, also known as “dry denim,” is denim in its purest form. After the dyeing process, raw denim remains untouched and is not washed or chemically treated.
RAW vs. WASHED DENIM: It is estimated that 90+% of all denim jeans sold are washed (manipulated with water, chemicals, enzymes and machinery) rather than left raw. Despite the large percentage of washed denim being sold, it does not have the same quality and value as raw denim.
Not only does raw denim last longer, it is more eco and labor friendly due to the lack of chemicals and water used in the manufacturing process. Raw denim is also perfect for those seeking a customized look, as the fading process is natural, authentic and personalized.
CANDIANI 12oz RAW STRETCH: After several years of R&D and testing, we came to conclusion that this is perfect denim fabric for our Not Just Workwear jeans pants and jackets. It is strong and durable, yet very comfortable.