1448-1832 Work Trousers Stretch Industry with Holster Pockets - Blåkläder
✓ Free delivery from 329,25 excl. VAT
*Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw taille. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
** Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw heupomtrek. Meet het breedste deel van uw lichaam. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
1448-1832 Work Trousers Stretch Industry with Holster Pockets - Blåkläder - 9699 Black/Mid Grey
These trousers are part of Blåkläder’s new industry collection of stretch workwear. Suitable for industrial laundry, these scratch-free trousers are crafted completely from 2-way-stretch fabric and have an elasticated waistband to make for even more comfortable wearing. Concealed features include an inside ruler pocket, a zippered security pocket and press studs, all of which make these highly reliable trousers to wear when working in environments with sensitive surfaces. Reflective trim provides extra visibility when needed.
- 2-way stretch, Scratch free
- Pre-bent knees
- Plastic zipper fly
- Metal press studs, Hidden buttons
- Elastic at waistline
- Inner leg seam with 3-needle stitching
- Back pocket, one with flap
- Leg pockets with bellows and flap, hidden metal buttons
- Inset pocket with hidden zipper pocket
- Outer knee protection pocket
- Inner telephone pocket
- Inner ruler pocket
- Reflective detail on legs
- 63% polyester, 33% cotton, 4% elastolefin, twill 2/1, stretch, 260 g/m²
- Lighter quality with stretch that protects against dirt and splash while retaining the mobility of the garment. Suitable for industry and service. Keeps color and shape. The material is certified for Oeko-Tex® 100.
- 70 °C
- No bleaching
- Tumble-dry - high
- Ironing - medium
- No dry-cleaning
- PRO tumbling
Color: 9699 Black/Mid Grey
Fitting: Slim Fit
Sizes: C44 to C158, D84 to D136
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.