Question 1 - How do I place an order with 71workx?
Orders can be placed through our website. Can't get the order done? Please contact our customer service. We are not a physical store.
- Easily create a customer account: Before you can shop at 71workx, we would like to ask you to create an account. Click here to create an account. You can also complete your order as a guest.
- View our range of various brands: You have access to all our brands with great discounts. In the menu bar you can search by product group, or type the name or article number of the product in the search bar (can be found in the title or product description of a product).
- Add item to shopping cart: You have selected your product, choose your color, size and specify a quantity, then click on the orange order button. A green bar will appear at the top of the screen indicating that your product has been successfully added to your shopping cart. Please note that items in your shopping cart are not reserved.
- Do you have everything you need, haven't you forgotten anything?: For an overview of what you have placed in your shopping cart, click on the shopping cart at the top right. Here you will see an overview of all your items. Then click on the button 'go to checkout' to complete your order.
- Place order: After you have clicked on the button 'to the checkout' you will be given the option to enter your personal details and delivery address. In the overview you can see what your shipping costs are. Choose your payment method. Please check all data carefully. If the details are correct and you agree with the general terms and conditions, click on the blue button 'Order and pay'.
- Payment: The last step in the ordering process is to pay for your order. You can read exactly how this works in our payment methods (further down in this article).
- Order Confirmation: Your order has been placed. On the screen you will see that the order has been successful. You will also receive an order confirmation by e-mail with an overview of your order. If you wish to continue shopping, feel free to do so. As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email with the track & trace code of your shipment. More information about delivery options and delivery time can be found here.
Question 2 - I did not receive an order confirmation email after placing my order. What to do now?
Thank you for placing an order with 71workx. There could be a few reasons why you didn't receive a confirmation email:
- The confirmation email may have landed in your spam inbox.
- There is an error in your email address. You can check this in your order overview in your account.
- A technical problem occurred on our side.
- Your payment was not successful
To check whether the order has been placed, you can check your bank statement. The order number is shown in the description of the transaction. If this is the case, your order will be reflected in your 71workx account. Please note that this may take some time. Has no money been debited? Then the payment was not successful, you can then place your order again.
If it is not one of the above cases and you still want to receive an overview of your order or if you have not received your package within the agreed time, please contact us via email.
Question 3 - Where can I find the product information?
Sometimes you want more information about the item you want to buy. That is why we have made sure that all relevant or available information about a product can be found on the relevant product page. For this you have to scroll down a bit on a product and you will immediately come across it in the product description.
Question 4 - The item I want to order is out of stock. When will it be available again?
It is possible that just that one item you want is no longer in stock. It may be permanently sold out or it may be coming back. It is best to contact us for this, so that we can check this for you right away. Before you contact us, take the article number or name of the product in question (you can find this in the title of the product or product description). This way we can help you faster. When you call us, we can answer your question immediately (call on working days from 08:30 to 16:30), or via WhatsApp +31(0)6 24 25 86 73 or otherwise by email to our customer service.
Question 5 - Can I change or cancel my order?
You can still change or cancel your order if you contact us as soon as possible after placing your order. This can be done via email to [email protected] or call us on +31(0)85 002 02 71.
If you forgot to change your billing address during the order or you made a mistake in the delivery address, please contact us and we will correct it for you. Do you have any further questions about the delivery of your package? Please also contact us for this.
We will of course do our very best to help you cancel your order after you contact us. If it is not possible to cancel your order, you have the right to return your order within 14 days. More information about our return policy can be found here.
Question 6 - Do you have a physical shop?
71workx is an online webshop with many A-brands in one place. That's why we don't have physical stores and can only be found online. This means you can order your favorite items at any time.
Question 7 - I'm having trouble with your website. What can I do?
We're sorry you're having trouble with the 71workx website. Follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
You may need to delete your cookies. A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer and that lets us know who you are when you visit our website. On most internet browsers you will find the option to delete cookies in 'settings' or 'history'. Restart your browser after you have deleted the cookies. This should solve the problem.
If the website still does not work properly, please contact our customer service and state the following information:
- As much information as possible about the problem.
- Screenshots of any error messages.
- Which browser you use (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc)
- What you have already tried to solve the problem yourself.
Your personal information is 100% safe and confidential with us. We will never share, rent or sell this information to third parties without your permission. Here you can read more about our privacy statement and here about our general terms and conditions.
Question 9 - What is the status of my order?
Orders received on working days from 08:30 to 16:30 will be processed immediately. Your order will be processed the next working day if it is placed outside working hours. If you order during the weekend, it will be processed on Monday.
When your order has been processed you will receive a status update by e-mail. You will receive a track & trace link via email as soon as your order leaves our branch, with which you can track your package. Note: Your track & trace will become active on the day of delivery.
Question 10 - Where can I find my invoice?
You will always receive your invoice by email as an attachment to your order confirmation. You can also download your invoices in your order overview in My 71workx. Are certain data incorrect? Please contact our customer service.
Question 11 - Can I order from abroad?
You do not live in the Netherlands or Belgium and you want to place an order in our webshop? Choose your country of residence when creating an account, or during the ordering process. Take into account an average delivery time of approximately 8 to 12 working days. Orders above € 329.75 excl. VAT (€ 399 incl. VAT) that have to be delivered abroad, are shipped free of charge. Is your country not listed? Please contact us to inquire about shipping costs. You will receive a non-binding budget from us.
Question 12 - How do I find the right size?
Looking for the right size? We have a 'size chart' button on all our product pages for this. You can also always contact our customer service so that we can find the right size for you together. In the end it always comes down to trying on the clothes yourself. We can't promise anything, but we will do our best.
Question 13 - I can't find a size chart?
It is possible that there is no size chart on our site for a specific brand. We adopt the size charts from the brands themselves, but not every brand has a good and correct size chart. Some cause incorrect results or too much confusion. If you cannot find a size chart, we would therefore like to ask you to contact our customer service, so we can find the best size together. In the end it always comes down to trying on the clothes yourself. We can't promise anything, but we will do our best.
Question 14 - I have a product or advice question
For product and advice questions, you can contact our customer service as quickly as possible. They are happy to help you.
Question 15 - I have a service question
You will find all frequently asked questions in this FAQ. Still not found what you were looking for? Please contact our customer service.
Question 16 - What is the stock status of a product?
Everything on our website that you can add to your shopping cart is in stock.
It's possible that you ordered the same item at the same time as another customer, this means that the product cannot be delivered to the one who was later, we apologize for this.
System errors can also occur in the stock system, as a result of which something is in stock that is actually not in stock. We do our utmost to prevent this, we will contact you immediately if this is the case and together we will look for a suitable solution.
You cannot find the actual numbers of stock on our website. Do you need this information? Please contact our customer service.
Question 17 - Need inspiration and help choosing your new workwear for your company? We make mood boards!
What look and style does your workwear need? Do the work clothes you have chosen fit together? What work clothes do I need for my company? We can help you with that!
We can provide you with a mood board entirely according to your wishes and what suits your company. Send an email to our customer service and provide the following:
- Preferred colors: All black? Or black combined with orange, but not too overwhelmingly orange? All clothing dark blue but the shoes black? Do you want to see different color combinations? Does your company already have a corporate identity and color? Show it to us! Everything is possible.
- ** The work clothes and shoes you are interested in. (Article numbers or names / product titles)
- ** Estimation or final numbers of desired clothing (after all, it must be in stock what we propose)
- ** As much information as possible what you would like to see and need
- ** Any (safety) requirements / certifications that the work clothing must meet
** Not required
Based on the information you give us, we create a mood board (atmospheric image) that you are ultimately satisfied with, so that you have a good idea of what the best workwear combination is for your company. Costs will be charged for this, please contact our customer service.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Click here to send us an email to our customer service.