1787-1512 Work Trousers Fireproof with Stretch - Blåkläder
✓ Free delivery from 329,25 excl. VAT
*Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw taille. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
** Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw heupomtrek. Meet het breedste deel van uw lichaam. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
1787-1512 Work Trousers Fireproof with Stretch - Blåkläder - 8933 Dark Navy/Vis Yellow
Ideal work trousers with high comfort for you who work in exposed environments. Equipped with smart details such as stretch panels for increased mobility and flexibility. The fabric is inherent with high durability. CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Protal® reinforcement on knee. Ruler and knife pocket and leg pocket with space for a telephone. Especially well suited for, for example, electricians and similar professional categories. Certified according to EN ISO 20471 class 1; EN 1149-5; EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, F1 and IEC 61482-2 APC 1. Arc rating: 10.7 cal / cm² (applies to the stretch material). EN 14404: 2004 + A1: 2010 together with knee pads 4027 and 4057.
- Stretch panel in crotch and backside
- Pre-bent knees
- CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Protal®-reinforcement on knee
- External certification labels
- Metal zipper fly
- Loops, one with D ring
- Removable ID-pocket for flame retardant clothes
- Back pocket
- Leg pocket with bellow, flap and phone pocket
- Inset pockets
- Outer knee protection pocket
- Reinforced ruler pocket with possibility of two placements of knife and one pen pocket
- C sizes can be extended to C100 sizes
- Flame retardant reflective tapes sewn with double seams
- 44% modacrylic, 30% cotton, 20% FR polyamide, 5% aramid, 1% antistatic, ripstop, flame retardant, antistatic, 260 g/m²
- Quality 1512 is an inherent fabric which means that the flame retardant is built into the fibers.
- It is durable, light and comfortable. The fabric is certified for EN 1149-3, EN 61482-1-2, EN 61482-1-1, EN ISO 11611, EN ISO 11612, EN 13034, EN ISO 20471, HAF 79,3%, LOI 29,6%. Oeko-Tex® 100 certified material.
- 60 °C
- No bleaching
- Tumble-dry - low
- No ironing
- No dry-cleaning
Color: 8933 Dark Navy/Vis Yellow
Sizes: C44 to C64, D88 to D124
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.