2888-1512 Bib Trousers Fireproof - Blåkläder
✓ Free delivery from 329,25 excl. VAT
*Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw taille. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
** Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw heupomtrek. Meet het breedste deel van uw lichaam. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
2888-1512 Bib Trousers Fireproof - Blåkläder - 8933 Navy Blue/Vis Yellow
Bib trousers in inherently flame-retardant material, which means that the flame retardant is built into the structure of the fiber. The trousers are soft and flexible and the outer knee protection pockets are reinforced with a material of CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Protal®. The trousers, which are made of ripstop material with very good resistance to tears, have many smart pocket solutions and elastic braces for even better comfort. For increased durability, exposed pockets are reinforced with double material. The product is certified according to EN ISO 20471 class 1, EN 1149-5, EN 13034 PB , EN ISO 11611 class 1 A1 + A2, EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1, E2, F1, IEC 61482-2 APC 1, ATPV: 11.9 cal /cm², HAF: 79.3%, LOI: 29.6%. EN 14404: 2004 + A1: 2010 together with knee pads 4027 and 4057.
- CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Protal®-reinforcement on knee
- External certification labels
- Metal zipper fly
- Loops, one with D ring
- Adjustable waistline
- Removable ID-pocket for flame retardant clothes
- Adjustable braces with elastic
- Back pockets with bellow, reinforced and flap
- Leg pocket with bellow, telephone pocket and pen pocket
- Chest pocket with flap and pen pocket
- Angled front pockets
- Outer knee protection pocket
- Ruler pocket with knife holder and pen pocket
- Flame retardant reflective tapes sewn with double seams
- 44% modacrylic, 30% cotton, 20% FR polyamide, 5% aramid, 1% antistatic, ripstop, flame retardant, antistatic, 260 g/m²
- Quality 1512 is an inherent fabric which means that the flame retardant is built into the fibers.
- It is durable, light and comfortable. The fabric is certified for EN 1149-3, EN 61482-1-2, EN 61482-1-1, EN ISO 11611, EN ISO 11612, EN 13034, EN ISO 20471, HAF 79,3%, LOI 29,6%. Oeko-Tex® 100 certified material.
- 60 °C
- No bleaching
- Tumble-dry - low
- No ironing
- No dry-cleaning
- PRO tumbling
Color: 8933 Navy Blue/Vis Yellow
Sizes: C46 to C64, D92 to D120
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.