4088-1532 Work Jacket Fireproof Shell - Blåkläder
✓ Free delivery
*Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw taille. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
** Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw heupomtrek. Meet het breedste deel van uw lichaam. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
4088-1532 Work Jacket Fireproof Shell - Blåkläder - 3389 Vis Yellow/Navy Blue
Thin and very flexible shell jacket whose material is inherently flame retardant. This wind and waterproof shell jacket, free of polyester and metal, is a highly sought-after product that is now becoming Blåkläder's first in the genre, and it comes with our tangible sense of quality. The jacket is equipped with soft and compliant transfer reflectors, has good breathability and dark areas in exposed areas. The jacket is equipped with loops on the chest to attaching gas detectors and oxygen meters. The slightly higher and adjustable hood can be adapted to have a helmet underneath. Certified according to EN 1149-5, EN 13034. EN ISO 20471. EN 343. EN ISO 11611. EN ISO 11612. IEC 61482-2.
- Water and grime-repellent outer fabric, Breathable windproof material, Metal-
- Pre-bent sleeves
- External certification labels
- Plastic snaps, Hidden buttons
- Fleece lined collar, High collar with zipper
- Removable, adjustable hood, Hood adapted for helmet and hearing protection
- Taped seams
- Removable ID-pocket for flame retardant clothes, Attaches to D-ring
- Robust hidden two-way plastic zipper, Front closure with hidden push buttons in plastic
- Chest pocket with zipper, Chest pocket with D ring
- Napoleon pocket inside front wind flap, Inner pocket
- Side pockets with fleece lining, Side pockets with zipper
- Extended back, Adjustable hem with drawstring
- Adjustable sleeve end with velcro
- 50 mm wide flame retardant reflective tape, Printed reflective tape
- 59% viscose, 40% modacrylic, 1% antistatic, laminated, wind- and waterproof, breathable, flame retardant, antistatic, 230 g/m²
- Quality 1532 is an inherent fabric which means that the flame retardant is built into the fibers. Wind-, and waterproofed and breathable. Certified according to
- EN 1149-5, EN 61482-1-2, EN 61482-1-1, EN ISO 11611, EN ISO 11612, EN 13034, EN 343, EN ISO 20471. Oeko-Tex® 100 certified material.
- 60 °C
- No bleaching
- No tumble-drying
- No ironing
- No dry-cleaningg
Color: 3389 Vis Yellow/Navy Blue
Sizes: XS to 4XL
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.