6386 Work Trouser Fireproof ProtecWork - Snickers
6386 Work Trouser Fireproof ProtecWork - Navy 9500 - Snickers
Regular fit work trousers certified for protection against electric arc flash. The protective pants feature intrinsic heat and flame protection and have anti-static properties. The trousers are also approved for welding and associated work according to Class 1.
Protective work trousers certified as protection against electric arcs, with antistatic properties and intrinsic protection against heat and open flame. In addition, the KneeGuard® system and the pre-bent legs provide extra knee protection and comfort, while the reinforced ruler pocket can accommodate sharp tools such as screwdrivers. The pants have easily accessible leg pockets with a pen pocket, space for a mobile phone and removable ID card. Approved for welding and associated work according to Class 1.
• KneeGuardTM system that keeps the kneepads in the optimal position for superior protection, comfort and durability.
• Easily accessible leg pockets with a pen pocket, space for a mobile phone and removable ID card.
• Sturdy DuPontTM Kevlar® fiber reinforcements in the ruler/tool pocket for greater resistance to sharp tools such as screwdrivers.
• Approved for welding and associated work according to Class 1
• Modern cut with pre-bent legs and gusset in the crotch for excellent freedom of movement.
EN ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1, F1
IEC 61482-2:2018 ELIM 10 cal/cm2, EBT50 11 cal/cm2, APC = 1 (4kA)
EN ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1+A2
EN 14404:2010 Certified for use with 9112 D3O Lite Knee Pads Level 1, Type 2, 9191 D3O Knee Pads Level 1, Type 2, 9116 Flame Retardant Knee Pads
An extremely robust and durable material used to reinforce pockets, knees and sleeves. In addition, the material is water and dirt repellent, easy to maintain and retains its shape. It is a high-tech material consisting of polyamide fibers with an airy structure that meet the highest standards of strength and durability. CORDURA® is a trademark of INVISTA Inc.
- Base: 55% Protal®, 44% cotton, 1% antistatic, 275 g/m2
- Reinforcement: 39% modacrylic, 28% CORDURA®, 17% cotton, 15% aramid, 1% antistatic, 270 g/m2
- Wash at 60 degrees
- Don't bleach
- Dry at 60 degrees
- Iron at 110 degrees
- Dry cleaning solvents
Color: Navy 9500
Sizes: 44–64, 88–124, 146–162
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.