Blåkläder 1790-1370 Craftsman Work Trousers with Stretch
✓ Free delivery from 329,25 excl. VAT
*Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw taille. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
** Kies de maat van uw broek op basis van uw heupomtrek. Meet het breedste deel van uw lichaam. Om een optimale pasvorm te garanderen raden wij je aan het kledingstuk altijd te passen.
Craftsman Work Trousers with Stretch 1790-1370 - Black 9900 - Blåkläder
These craftsman trousers made of 100% cotton are hard-wearing, comfortable and full of functional features that are designed to make working life that much easier. Despite being crafted from a robust fabric, the trousers are airy and very pleasant to wear. To give the trousers an extra light and comfortable feel, they have 4-way stretch fabric panels at the seat, yoke, calves and pocket openings. They also feature reinforced knee pad pockets in CORDURA® stretch fabric, which adds to the unbeatable feeling of total comfort.
- Stretch panel in the crotch, back, knee and calf
- Reinforced nail pockets, putty knife pocket, back pockets and back on the leg bottom, Reinforced ruler pocket, nail pockets, back pockets and back of leg end, CORDURA®1000-reinforced nail pockets, back pockets, ruler pocket and leg end
- Plastic zipper fly
- Two belt loops on the sides with a button for hammer loop, one belt loop with D-ring on the front.
- Wide belt loop back
- Metal buttons
- Knife holder with button
- D ring in waistline
- Inner leg seam with 3-needle stitching
- Removable ID pocket
- Back pockets with bellow
- Leg pocket with bellows, pen pocket, Flex-phone pocket and two large pockets were one is with zippered, removable ID card pocket
- Insert pocket with stretch panel
- Knee protection pockets
- Nail pockets - with tool holders and extra pockets with zip
- Reinforced ruler pocket with knife holder and pen pocket
- Leg bottom with reinforcement on back
- Reflective detail on legs
- 100% cotton, twill, 370g/m²
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) tightly woven cotton. Soft, comfortable but hard wearing cloth. Resists weld spatter and grinding sparks, but is not treated for flame-resistance. Oeko-Tex®100 certified material. Used by many tradesmen.
- 40 °C No bleaching
- Tumble-dry - low
- Ironing - medium
- No dry-cleaning
Certifications: EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 together with knee protection 4027, 4057, 4058 and 4032
Color: Black 9900
Sizes: D92 to D124, C46 to C156
If you order before 3:00 pm on working days, your order will be delivered, to the address provided by you, within 8-9 working days depending on the shipping country. Although we are usually faster, we have no influence on some factors, such as delivery problems from suppliers or delivery. If you order during the weekend, the delivery time applies from the next working day.