RV20134 Thomas Low Safety Shoe S3 - U-Power
✓ Free delivery from 329,25 excl. VAT
✅ Water-repellent ultra-light shoe with soft nubuck-effect microfibre
RV20134 Thomas Low Safety Shoe S3 Black - U-Power
S3 SRC CI ESD protection class water-repellent safety shoes with soft nubuck-effect microfibre.
These low-cut safety shoes, with a lightweight Airtoe® Aluminium toecap, feature a new generation ultra-light PU compound sole that is abrasion-resistant, oil-resistant, non-slip and anti-static.
The brand new perforation-resistant system, consisting of a puncture-resistant textile insole, makes this style of safety shoes lighter than traditional models. In fact, the use of highly innovative materials for the construction of the sole and the perforation-resistant system, together with the aluminium toecap have allowed a considerable reduction in the overall weight of work footwear to the benefit of worker’s wellness and performance.
Safety shoes with special protection of the sole from the cold, ideal for: electricians, carpenters, craftsmen, warehouse workers, and the transport and logistics sectors.
Foot comfort and health guaranteed by the U-Power Original insole in lightweight, comfortable and breathable polyurethane compound, and the air tunnel lining that ensures air circulation. Safety shoes suitable for men and women.
- Shoe fits true to size
- Low unisex safety shoes
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Product line Red Live
- Sole is abrasion resistant, oil resistant, non-slip & anti-static
- Soft microfibre shaft with nubuck effect
- Light Airtoe® Aluminum Toe Cap
- S3 SRC CI ESD
- Upper: Nubuck-effect, water-repellent microfibre
- Lining: WingTex® with breathable air tunnels
- Nose: Perforated Airtoe® Aluminium with breathable membrane
- Footbed: U-Power Original
- Running surface/Sole: Abrasion-resistant, oil-resistant, no- slip and anti-static in a new generation PU compound
- Pierce-resistance: Save & Flex Air
Applications: Electricians, carpenters, craftsmen, warehouse workers, and the transport and logistics sectors.
Protection class: S3 SRC CI ESD
EU regulations: EN ISO 20345:2011, Slip resistance requirements according to EN ISO 20345: 2011 with method according to EN 13287: 2012
Shoe fits true to size
Fitting: Natural Comfort 11 Mondopoint. The width 11 offers enough space for almost all foot types.
Sizes: 35 to 48
Ladies sizes: 35 to 39