Solid Gear Pacific S1P
Pacific S1P - Solid Gear
The SOLID GEAR Pacific features the most advanced technologies and is a revolutionary safety shoe in several areas. Thanks to the super light EVA midsole with a high efficiency in combination with a non-slip rubber outsole, the shoe ensures a smooth and safe step. In addition, the mesh material on the top guarantees optimal ventilation and the aluminum toe cap with a composite plate ensures maximum protection. ESD function according to BS EN 61340-4-3: 2002.
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Abrasion-resistant top of ribstop
- Rubber outsole
- Top: Lightweight seamless mesh with maximum ventilation
- Outsole: Oil and heat resistant non-slip rubber outsole
- Midsole: High performance EVA
- Insole: Breathable, antibacterial EVA insole with Poron® pads
ESD-Protection: ensures that static electricity is discharged. The shoes have a resistance ranging between 0,75 MOhm and 35MOhm in accordance with DIN EN 61340.
Safety standard: EN ISO 20345: 2011 S1P, SRC
Protection: Composite sole and aluminum toe cap