The SP Tools range Measuring Tools is more than just functional. Sustainably finished with an eye for detail.
The alloy steel surfaces are treated with a finish that is resistant to oxidation and wear.
All torque wrenches are calibrated and tested at the factory to a minimum deviation of ± 4%.
- Extremely accurate with intensive use.
- Easy to read.
- User friendly.
- Robust and reliable data transfer.
- Hardened stainless steel.
- Always store your torque wrench in the supplied box.
- Always return your Torque Wrench to its original position before storing it.
- Have your Torque Wrench calibrated by a trained professional at least once a year.
- Never misuse your Torque Wrench by, for example, using a hammer, or using an extension or the like. to generate more power!
Are you still unfamiliar with the brand? More information is available on the SP Tools website: http://www.sptools.com